The 26th Southeast Asian Games will be held in Jakarta and Palembang,Indonesia in November 2011. Indonesia's fourth time to host the SEA Games, it last hosted the Games in 1997. Parallel to the SEA Games, the 6th ASEAN ParaGames for physically disabled athletes, begins 2 weeks after the SEA Games ends, with competition to be held in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java, Indonesia.
The countries Medal Tally will be updated regularly once the event started. Check the medal tally/table at the right side bar of this page.
November 12, 2011
November 12, 2011
- Marestella Torres wins PHL's 1st gold in 26th SEAG (women's long jump - 6.71 m). Khatherine Santos earns bronze (6.25 m)
- 26th SEA Games Update: PHL earns 2nd gold thru Rani Ortega, Camille Alarilla and Janice Lagman (Taekwondo - Pomsae Women's Team)
- 5:00PM- Maria Camille Manalo just won the Philippines' 3rd gold in the under-62 kg female category of Tae Kwon Do.
- OJ Delos Santos wins bronze in Karate-do (Individual Male Kata). Philippines' medal haul now 3 golds, 2 silvers and 3 bronzes.
- Rene Herrera wins the Philippines' 4th gold in the 3000 meter steeplechase.
- Ina Flores wins the Philippines' 5th gold. Flores topped the Women's Boulder Event in Wall Climbing.
- Dennis Orcullo wins the Philippines' 6th gold in the Billiards 8-Ball Single Event.
- Margarito Angana wins the 7th gold for the Philippines in 55 kg. Greco Roman Wreslting
- George Soo and Francisco Alquiros win Philippines 8th Gold in Men's Buttler event in Bridge.
November 15, 2011
- JAPOY LIZARDO won over Thai Jerranat Nakavir and the 9 gold for Philippines in the taekwondo flyweight 54kgs-58kgs category.
- FREDERICK ONG & JEREMY POSADAS took the PHL 10th Gold & Silver respectively in Men's Singles Bowling.
November 19, 2011
- Total gold haul for today - 4 (2 from men's and women's softball and 2 from boxers Josie Gabuco and Alice Aparri)
November 21, 2011
- Diego Lorenzo wins gold in Equestrian Showjumping Individual Mixed Event while Toni Leviste.
- The Philippines collected 9 golds today! 2-men's boxing, 2-wushu, 1-cycling, 1-tennis, 1-equestrian. 1-chess, 1-fin swimming.